- Scheduled Reports
- Job Queue
- Change Password
Contact your CHIRP administrator for a username and password to access the documentation portal
experts over the phone.
X Video Training
Preparing Default Settings
Run Time: 07:19
Run Time: 05:38
Run Time: 04:02
Use During An Event
Run Time: 04:54
Waiting Room Feature
Run Time: 05:43
Bar Code Use
Run Time: 05:16
Run Time: 05:43
Run Time: 06:48
Run Time: 05:57
Run Time: 07.31
Run Time: 07:57
Run Time: 08:41
X Answer Line
CHIRP Help Desk is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM EST with a lunch break between 12:30 PM and 1:00 PM. The Help Desk is closed weekends and on all Indiana State holidays. CHIRP website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Main Support Line: 888-227-4439
Support Center Staff
Raymond Epps email:email@example.com
Desmond Nicholson firstname.lastname@example.org
Mackenzie Williams email@example.com
Corey Young firstname.lastname@example.org
X Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where vaccines containing commas in the name added a new column to the Monthly Inventory Reconciliation Audit Report export file.
- Fixed issue where cancelling out of Archive Orders displayed the prompt "Please select at least one Order to Archive" and search results were not cleared.
- Fixed issue where Provider Submission Detail Report returned no data or stack traced when invalid date format was used.
- Fixed the Lot Summary Report showing inactive lots when launched from the Approve Orders screen problem.
- Fixed an issue where VTrckS Export File was missing information, if "Doses used last month" is not enabled on ordering entity.
- Fixed an issue where Depot Order Sets could not be submitted through the Order screen.
- Fixed the Coverage Rate Report, so that the Total and Percentage values are being displayed in different columns when the report is being created or exported.
- Fixed the Reminder Recall module so that 9-digit zip codes now populate in the Reminder Recall by Zip Code.
- Added new user permission 'Organization (IRMS) User Level Administration Permission' which can be given to Organization (IRMS) Client users.
- Added a menu screen to the Provider Submission Report.
- Added state specific title and logo to the Provider Submission Detail Report.
- Fixed the issue, where private (Organization (IRMS)-specific) fields(Patient Race, Address Country, Guardian 1 SSN and Guardian Work Phone) on the Patient Demographics page were behaving like public fields.
- Fixed a problem where the option 'Only Show Patient Info' on the Patient Detail Report was checked by default and it shouldn't be.
- Fixed an issue with Expired Reconciliation Reason did not specify 'Expired Open Multi-dose Vials'.
- Adds the ability to sort and further filter the columns in the report output for the Inventory Adjustment Report.
- Added the ability to limit this report by the standard Organization (IRMS), Facility, and VFC Pin.
- Fixed the issue, where the Vaccine Return Adjustment Report was not accessible without the Block Patient Data Access permission.
- Fixed the email validation in the Patient Demographics page, where the malformed email address was accepted.
- Fixed an issue, where the Recommended Order Quantity is showing as decimal in the Saved orders, instead of a whole number.
- Removed the Schedule option for Vaccination Data Quality Detail Report, and Patient Data Quality Detail Report; and the check box for Vaccination Data Quality Detail Report and Patient Data Quality Detail Report in the Administrator Data Quality Report.
- Added additional fields for Provider/Practice Profile.
- Modified the Frozen Vaccine Page is to include Freezers and Refrigerators.
- Added red messages to the Authorized Provider page to indicate if a provider has been added or removed compared to the previous agreement. When the agreement is Approved it will update the inactive status for the Physician for that Facility.
- Added a report for Administrators to identify Providers who have higher than expected inventory adjustments in any category, and compares the Provider's adjustments to the State's adjustments and highlights deviations that are too high.
- Modified the existing VFC Profile Report to match MS provider profile plans, generated by provider to support AFIX and spend plans.
- Created a new permission called Bypass Reconciliation separate from Inventory Correction permission to Bypass the Reconciliation while placing an order.
- Added a legend to define the colors that are used on the Reconciliation and Lot Number Search screens.
- Added a new value to the Freezer Measuring Device: Digital Data Logger.
- Updated the valid freezer low temperature to -58F and -50C.
- Added the ability for Providers to submit their Monthly inventory in addition to saving their inventory throughout the month.
- Added the ability to set a specific vaccine as temporarily unavailable for ordering.
- Added a column for the total of each vaccine on the Daily Inventory Report if Sort By is set to Vaccines.
- Added the ability to create and use a profile with a Patient Student ID.
- Add additional alerts on the Provider Agreement when a user changes the Facility Name or Signatory Name.
- A default password setting now exists on the Password Rules page. If the default password has been set then the Web User Add and Web User Update pages will contain a new check box to use the default password. If the default password is used, the user will be forced to change the password when they log into IWeb.
- Reminder Recall naming inconstancies has been corrected, so all instances will show Reminder/Recall.
- Registry Statistics report Active User counts now excludes invalid users.
- Registry Statistics report formatting items have been resolved.
- Enhanced the Registry Statistics Report to include data that was previously included in the Weekly/Daily Status Reports and then eliminated the Weekly and Daily Status Reports.
- Provider Agreement address change notification will now show with a PO Box change.
- Add new functionality to the Provider Agreement so "Allow Online Orders" will automatically turn off and on when a Provider Agreement is Submitted and Approved.
- Fixed an issue where receiving an order cause a null pointer stack trace, if the request returns null for order ID.
- Added a new permission and property for Registry Client user, that only allows Registry Client users to inactive lots when they have the permission and the property is enabled.
- Fixed Multiple Birth Order fields on the Patient Demographics screen so they are editable by all users, not just Registry Client and School Nurse users.
- Added new screen to control the order threshold limits based on both funding and doses limits. Added new functionality to enforce ordering threshold, if the user order vaccine that is limited an alert message will be displayed and the user is asked to send a message in why the order is exceeding the limits.
- Created a report that shows aggregate number of vaccines lost due to each reconciliation reason. Each number on the aggregate report should be click-able, and drill down to show the details of how each number was calculated.
- Added drop-down menu to Facility Maintenance screen to indicate whether the Facility is active in VFC program, and created a VFC Active Provider Profile report.
Loading content, please wait ...